It helps to strengthen the musculoskeletal system, the prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, connective tissue and muscles, provides adequate performance of the neuromuscular system.
It is produced on the basis of natural enzymes and medicinal plants of the Crimea (burdock, field horsetail, sowing alfalfa). Preservative - natural honey.
- Stimulates metabolism in the cells of the musculoskeletal, nervous and connective tissues;
- reduces inflammatory and destructive processes in the joints, spine;
- improves neuromuscular conduction;
- has powerful regenerative properties and antioxidant activity;
- supports active vitality and reproductive abilities;
- restores metabolism;
- slows down the aging process;
- Helps strengthen the musculoskeletal system.
- metabolic-dystrophic and autoimmune diseases of the musculoskeletal, nervous and connective tissues (trauma, myopathy, dystrophy, collagenosis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.);
- Compensation for the effects of radiation injuries, radiation and chemotherapy;
- restoration of reproductive functions (infertility);
- decreased physical performance.
Natural peptides, honey, medicinal herbs (burdock, field horsetail, sowing alfalfa).
Burdock has antimicrobial, disinfectant, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, anti-allergic, blood purifying, anti-tumor effects, improves metabolic processes (mineral and water-salt), delays the development of destructive and inflammatory phenomena in the joints, prevents their ossification, strengthens ossification, and strengthens ossification. Prevents mutation and growth of tumor cells (arctiin).
Horsetail is well known since ancient times. It has anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antimicrobial and immunocorrective effects, normalizes blood circulation, blood composition and metabolism, lowers blood cholesterol, improves calcium absorption, strengthens bones, joints and connective tissue, accelerates their regeneration, favorably affects recovery processes in elderly people, increases the overall resistance of the body.
Alfalfa is a complete source of nutrition. It has anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, anti-sclerotic and anti-edematous, anti-carcinogenic effects, normalizes acid-base balance, promotes the excretion of uric acid from tissues and excess fluid, alleviates the symptoms of arthritis, improves detoxification functions of the liver, helps to neutralize carcinogens, and increases body stamina. For its vitality and nutritional properties, alfalfa is the honorary name of the "Queen of Plants."
Individual sensitivity to components.
- 1 1/2 tsp. 20 minutes before meals, drink 1/2 cup of water, 2-3 times a day;
- with increased acidity - after 1.5-2 hours after eating.