It improves the psychoemotional state in stressful conditions, neurosis, insomnia, vegetovascular dystonia, cerebrovascular accident.
It is produced on the basis of natural enzymes and medicinal plants of the Crimea (calamus, motherwort, St. John's wort, lemon balm, blackberry). Preservative - natural honey.
- activates the metabolic processes of brain cells;
- has a nootropic effect;
- improves blood supply to the brain;
- helps restore blood flow in ischemic areas of the brain;
- possesses antistress, antidepressant and anticonvulsant action;
- normalizes intraocular pressure;
- prevents age-related changes in the retina;
- reduces the risk of developing cataracts and glaucoma;
- improves the psycho-emotional state with stress, neurosis, insomnia.
- consequences of traumatic brain injury;
- cerebrovascular accident;
- post-stroke conditions;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- neurosis-like and neurotic disorders (neurosis, stuttering, enuresis, impaired memory, attention, speech, sleep disorders, depressive states);
- rehabilitation with cerebral palsy;
- correction of psychomotor development;
- The initial stages of eye diseases (cataract, glaucoma, retinal dystrophy).
Natural peptides, honey, medicinal herbs (calamus, motherwort, St. John's wort, lemon balm, blackberry).
Air has been known since ancient times as a means to rejuvenate and invigorate. It has a soothing and calming effect, it increases the tone of the oppressed central nervous system, helps restore nervous tissue, improves memory, vision and hearing.
Motherwort valuable plant - universal. It is a sedative and anticonvulsant, has a mild antipsychotic effect, has a positive effect on the menopause in men and women.
St. John's wort is the most popular plant of all known to us. It has an antispasmodic, vasoconstrictive and antidepressant effect, improves blood supply to the brain, normalizes blood pressure, has a tonic and stimulating effect on the nervous system, relieves nervousness, fatigue, headaches, restores the tone of the bladder and ducts, and helps with urinary incontinence.
Melissa has a pronounced sedative, anticonvulsant, antispasmodic and analgesic effect, has antiarrhythmic activity, calms and strengthens the nervous system, helps improve metabolism, tones up brain cells. It has an anticonvulsant, antispastic effect.
Blackberry - a unique natural complex of vitamins, including group B, which regulates the metabolism in brain cells, is a calming and strengthening of the nervous system, is especially useful in old age. Since ancient times, lemon balm has been grown in monastery gardens as a tonic and “chasing away melancholy” remedy.
Individual sensitivity to components.
- 1 1/2 tsp. 20 minutes before meals, drink 1/2 cup of water, 2-3 times a day;
- with increased acidity - after 1.5-2 hours after eating.