It is produced on the basis of natural enzymes and medicinal plants of the Crimea (hawthorn, elderberry, coltsfoot, chokeberry, burdock). Preservative - natural honey.
- beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system;
- normalizes the permeability and vascular tone;
- retains their elasticity;
- restores blood microcirculation;
- improves nutrition of the heart muscle and brain;
- has an antisclerotic effect;
- contributes to the normalization of blood coagulation and reduces the risk of thrombosis;
- has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects;
- activates the drainage functions of the kidneys of the bladder;
- activates the drainage functions of the kidneys;
- has a vasodilator, capillary, actoprotective, antispasmodic, blood purifying, sedative effect.
- atherosclerosis of coronary vessels and cerebral vessels, spasms of peripheral vessels (arteries and veins), the initial stage of hypertension, vegetative-vascular dystonia in cardiac and hypertonic type, anemia, hypovitaminosis;
- heart disease, pathology of arterial and venous vessels (hypertension, arrhythmias, coronary heart disease (angina pectoris, cardiosclerosis myocardial infarction), VSD, myocarditis, obliterating endarteritis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, vascular pathologies, etc.);
- diseases of the kidneys and urinary organs (urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis, glomerulonephritis, urinary and renal stone disease);
- coagulation and microcirculation disorders.
Natural enzymes, honey, medicinal herbs (hawthorn, elderberry, coltsfoot, chokeberry, burdock).
Hawthorn is a recognized natural "heart doctor". It lowers blood cholesterol, nourishes the heart muscle, relieves vascular spasms, normalizes blood pressure, restores the heart rhythm, and has a capillary-strengthening, cardiotonic and soothing effect. It suppresses the effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme, which has a vasoconstrictive effect, causes the expansion of coronary vessels, gently reduces high blood pressure, increases the supply of oxygen to the heart muscle.
Elderberry has a vasodilator, antispasmodic, blood purifying, anti-inflammatory, anti-sclerotic, diuretic and sedative effect, has an antimicrobial effect against pathogens of uroinfection, increases the overall tone of the body. In ancient times, elderberry was considered a sacred tree, and its berries - a means of longevity.
Coltsfoot is an old anti-inflammatory. It has wound healing, antiseptic, sedative, antispasmodic, diuretic and antisclerotic effects. People say - "coltsfoot - this is a whole pharmacy at your fingertips."
Mountain ash (chokeberry) aronia. Folk healers have always considered mountain ash one of the main healing plants. It helps maintain normal permeability and elasticity of blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure and blood coagulation, has antispasmodic, vasodilator, antisclerotic, hemostatic and hematopoietic effects. Since ancient times, mountain ash has always been held in high esteem, and therefore they said: "The mountain ash leaves all diseases."
Burdock has anti-inflammatory and reparative properties, regulates water-salt metabolism, has a diuretic and antimicrobial effect in diseases of the genitourinary organs. Prevents mutation and growth of tumor cells.
Individual sensitivity to components.
- 1 1/2 tsp. 20 minutes before meals, drink 1/2 cup of water, 2-3 times a day;
- with increased acidity - after 1.5-2 hours after eating.