This cardiological formula is aimed at obtaining a cardioprotective, hypotensive, metabolic, anti-sclerotic effect.
It has a sedative, mild hypotensive, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, vasodilating (coronary and cerebral vessels) effect.
It is produced on the basis of natural enzymes and medicinal plants of the Crimea (hawthorn, jujube (unabi), Japanese Sophora, lemon balm, mint). Preservative - natural honey.
- beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system;
- normalizes the permeability and tone of blood vessels, preserves their elasticity;
- restores blood microcirculation;
- improves nutrition of the heart muscle and brain;
- has an antisclerotic effect;
- contributes to the normalization of blood coagulation and reduces the risk of thrombosis;
- has a diuretic effect;
- reducing swelling of cardiac origin;
- regulates the activity of the nervous system;
- acts soothingly;
- increases the body's resistance to stress and other adverse environmental factors.
- heart disease, pathology of arterial and venous vessels (hypertension, arrhythmias, coronary heart disease (angina pectoris, cardiosclerosis, myocardial infarction), VSD, myocarditis, atherosclerosis, obliterating endarteritis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, vascular disease, etc.);
- coagulation and microcirculation disorders.
Natural peptides, honey, medicinal herbs (hawthorn, jujube (unabi), Japanese Sophora, lemon balm, mint).
Hawthorn - a recognized natural "heart healer", coronarolytic .. Lowers blood cholesterol; nourishes the heart muscle; relieves spasms of blood vessels; normalizes blood pressure; restores the rhythm of the heart; enhances metabolism in the heart muscle, increases its supply of oxygen, as a result of which the heart rate normalizes, the strength of heart contractions and the minute volume of blood increase; It has a capillary-strengthening, cardiotonic and soothing effect.
Jujube (unabi) - leaf and fruits (seedless) - a cardiotonic and anti-sclerotic drug that is unique in its effect, normalizes heart rate and blood pressure, has a sedative and diuretic effect, and has high phytoncidal properties.
Japanese Sophora - has a vasodilating and calming effect, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and cleans them of deposits of organic salts, reduces the fragility and permeability of blood vessels, makes them elastic and durable.
Melissa - has a beneficial effect on cardiac activity, relieves spasms of smooth muscles, reduces pain in the heart, normalizes blood pressure, calms and strengthens the nervous system, has a diuretic effect, and improves metabolism in the body. An ancient Arabic saying goes: "Infusion of fresh shoots of lemon balm fills the heart with joy and fun."
Peppermint - has a vasodilating, soothing and analgesic effect, dilates the vessels of the brain and internal organs, helps to normalize blood pressure, improves metabolic processes, strengthens the body, improves performance.
Individual sensitivity to components.
- 1 1/2 tsp. 20 minutes before meals, drink 1/2 cup of water, 2-3 times a day;
- with increased acidity - after 1.5-2 hours after eating.