- saturates the children's body with enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and trace elements;
- provides powerful support to a growing body;
- increases immunity and body resistance;
- strengthens protection against infections and allergies;
- stimulates enzymatic activity;
- has anti-inflammatory regenerative effect;
- activates the detoxification mechanisms of the liver;
- improves nutrition of the heart muscle;
- has a hematopoietic and blood-purifying effect;
- regulates the endocrine system;
- normalizes metabolism;
- calms and tones up the nervous system;
- improves the processes of mental activity.
- mental and physical stress;
- playing sports;
- computer lessons;
- Fatigue during a period of rapid growth;
- metabolic disorders;
- pathology of the endocrine system (vitamin deficiency, rickets, growth retardation, etc.);
- Immunity and blood formation disorders;
- autoimmune pathology (allergies, anemia, rheumatism, etc.);
- prevention of seasonal viral infections;
- diseases of the digestive system and disorders of the intestinal microflora (dysbiosis, dyspepsia, fermentopathy, hepatitis, gastritis, enterocolitis, etc.);
- pathology of the nervous and cardiovascular systems (vascular dystonia, encephalopathy, neurosis, enuresis, impaired memory, attention, vision, chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep, speech, etc.).
Natural peptides, honey, herbs (blackcurrant, blackberry, walnut, burdock, alfalfa, carrots).
Blackcurrant - an excellent multivitamin, due to the high concentration of vitamin C increases the body's resistance to infections.
Blackberry is a unique natural complex of vitamins, including group B. It tones and strengthens the nervous system, has a general strengthening, blood-cleansing effect. It has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, vitamin-saving action.
Walnut contains almost everything that is necessary for the normal growth of the child: it is rich in easily digestible proteins, fats and vitamins, restores strength, improves metabolism and skin condition, and is used for vitamin deficiencies and allergies. It has antioxidant, nutritious, energy and vitamin-saving, antianemic, immunomodulating, anticariogenic effects.
Burdock is used as a complex anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, analgesic, blood purifying, antimicrobial, anti-allergic and anti-rheumatic agent, improves water-salt metabolism.
Alfalfa is a complete source of nutrition. Improves liver function, regulates the pituitary gland, normalizes mineral metabolism and improves endocrine balance, metabolism, helps with acne and allergies, improves immunity.
Carrots are a universal plant. It is a source of provitamin A, used for diseases of the eyes, skin, fatigue, metabolic disorders, increases the body's defenses. It has a normalizing effect on the cardiovascular and nervous systems. It has vitamin-saving, antioxidant, immunocorrecting, antianemic, mild diuretic, laxative, cardio- and neurotonic effects; improves the elasticity of the skin.
Individual sensitivity to components.
- children under 1 year old - 1 8 tsp, 2-3 times a day;
- children under 3 years old - 1 6 tsp, 2-3 times a day;
- children under 7 years old - 1 4 tsp, 2-3 times a day;
- children under 12 years old - 1 3 tsp., 2-3 times a day;
- children from 12 years old - 1 2 tsp, 2-3 times a day;
20 minutes before meals, drink with water, with high acidity - 1.5-2 hours after eating.
The course of treatment is 4-8 weeks.
In case of severe chronic diseases, use in long courses 2-3 times a year.