Polyenzyme-1 gently stimulates the immune system, increases the body's resistance to negative environmental influences, eliminates the maladaptation state observed in most residents of Ukraine, quickly restores the body's defenses after infections (tuberculosis, chlamydia), viral diseases (HIV infection, AIDS, hepatitis B, C), in the postoperative period, especially in persons of gerontological profile and children; with asthenisation, chronic fatigue, weight loss, lack of appetite, anemia.
Polyenzyme-1 is made on the basis of natural enzymes and medicinal plants of the Crimea (kelp, thorns, grapes (seed), dogwood, chokeberry aronia) with the addition of royal jelly and propolis. Preservative - natural honey.
- increases the body's resistance and raises immunity;
- allows you to adapt to climatic changes, magnetic storms, symptoms of weather dependence;
- restores strength after suffering serious illnesses and operations;
- regulates the thyroid gland and gastrointestinal tract;
- promotes the elimination of radionuclides;
- compensates for the lack of iodine;
- protects from radiation and removes salts of heavy metals;
- accelerates wound healing;
- has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, reparative, sedative, bactericidal, restorative, tonic, antidiabetic effects;
- reduces blood sugar;
- It has anti-allergic and antitumor effects;
- promotes blood formation;
- improves metabolism;
- activates the functions of many protective mechanisms;
- slows down the aging process;
- regulates the adrenal gland, pancreas and other endocrine glands;
- normalizes hormonal balance;
- increases the adaptive capabilities of the body (under stress, infections, radiation injuries, chemo and antibiotic therapy);
- destroys peroxide compounds.
- prolonged stress and physical stress (Ministry of Emergency Situations, athletes, people with heavy physical labor);
- long work at the computer;
- diseases of the endocrine system (hormonal): dysfunctions of the thyroid gland (hypo- and hyperthyroidism, nodular toxic goiter, etc.);
- pathology of the pancreas (diabetes mellitus, hypoglycemic conditions, fermentopathies);
- Compensation of the consequences of radiation injuries, radiation and chemotherapy, antibiotic therapy;
- dishormonal dysfunction of the gonads;
- autoimmune diseases, activation of antioxidant defense, correction of immunity, metabolism, connective tissue damage, prevention of neoplasms;
- for oncological (cancer) diseases, viral diseases, AIDS, hepatitis B and C;
- with pathology of the thyroid gland;
- as an adaptogen (allows the body to adapt to environmental conditions, which is very important for climate change, magnetic storms, daily stresses);
- after infections (tuberculosis, chlamydia), diabetes mellitus, acute lack of iodine in the body;
- in the postoperative period, especially persons of gerontological age (pensioners), with chronic fatigue syndrome;
- in the absence of appetite.
- enzymes: cathepsins, proteases, catalase, lipases, plasmin, histaminase, thrombokinase, acetylcholinesterase, RNA, DNAase;
- cytomedines, g / 100g: spleen - 0.1, conn. tissue - 0.08, phospholipids g / 100g - 0.96, neurotransmitters mg / 100g - 0.084;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids, mg / 100g: linoleic acid - 10.3, linolenic - 12.5;
- amino acids, essential oils, rutin, pectin, bioflavonoids, glycosides, phytosterols, vitamins (C, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, D, PP, H, beta-carotene), macro and micronutrients (Fe, Ca, K, Ka, P, Mg, Cu, S, I, Cl, Zn).
Individual sensitivity to components.
- 1 1/2 tsp. 20 minutes before meals, drink 1/2 cup of water, 2-3 times a day;
- with increased acidity - after 1.5-2 hours after eating.