Recommended for patients with diabetes mellitus, and to prevent hyperglycemia. Balm comprehensively affects dysfunctional disorders.
The components of the balm complexly affect the dysfunctional disorders of the endocrine system, eliminating them.
- stimulate the production of insulin by the pancreas;
- have a normalizing effect on carbohydrate and lipid metabolism;
- reduce blood sugar;
- has a pronounced antioxidant effect;
- actively neutralizes the effect of free radicals;
- protecting cell membranes from damage;
- has a bactericidal, diuretic effect;
- improves blood formation and heart function;
- reduces blood cholesterol;
- activates the insulinosynthetic function of the pancreas and its synthesis of proteolytic enzymes;
- Increases glycogen stores in the liver;
- improves the condition of the vascular wall;
- reduces permeability and improves capillary elasticity;
- thereby preventing the development of retinopathy and angiopathy in diabetics.
- reduces addiction to sugar;
- normalizes blood sugar and carbohydrate metabolism;
- provides support for insulin-dependent and insulin-independent diabetes mellitus, facilitates their course;
- Prevents complications of diabetes.
Peptides of flax seed, milk thistle, wheat germ, as well as phytoextracts: stevia, oat grass, bean pods, mulberry leaves, burdock root, blueberries.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Children 5-10 years old ½ tsp - 1 per day.
Children 10-14 years ½ tsp - 2 times a day.
Children from 14 years old - 1 tsp each. 2-3 times a day.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.