- has the following positive effects on the body: normalizes the general metabolism;
- has a regulatory effect on the endocrine, nervous system and brain tissue;
- contributes to the normal functioning of the cerebral cortex, increases the coefficient of intelligence;
- provides normal physiological activity of the thyroid gland, vascular system;
- improves coronary circulation;
- increases the level of metabolism in the myocardium and reduces its excitability;
- normalizes heart rate;
- increases the supply of myocardium with oxygen;
- strengthens the vascular wall of arteries and veins, which is especially important in patients with impaired thyroid function;
- prevents the development of osteoporosis, rickets, brittle nails and hair;
- helps to reduce excess body weight.
- with hormonal disorders;
- thyroid disease (bazedovy disease, thyroiditis, hypothyroidism);
- rapid growth in children and adolescents;
- decreased intelligence;
- as a prophylactic for allopecia, obesity;
- atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease.
Peptides of walnuts, amaranth, wheat germ, as well as phytoextracts of kelp, chokeberry, spirulina, fucus vesiculum, hawthorn, oregano, thyme, and cinnamon.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Children 5-10 years old ½ tsp - 1 per day.
Children 10-14 years ½ tsp - 2 times a day.
Children from 14 years old - 1 tsp each. 2-3 times a day.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.