In ancient times, varicose veins were not unreasonably called "a disease that knocks down".
It is manifested by an uneven increase in the lumen of the veins and the formation of varicose nodes.
Symptoms, unfortunately, are familiar to many of us.
Every third woman and every fifth man over 20 years old have varicose veins.
And half of the population has the so-called leg heaviness syndrome, which is the first sign of venous insufficiency.
The disease has a progressive course and gradually leads to disability of 2% of the working population of industrialized countries.
The Healthy Veins Gel improves venous circulation, increases the elasticity of the vascular wall and relieves the inflammatory response of the skin thanks to the plant components that make up its composition.
The combination of special therapeutic components tones and strengthens the exposed skin, providing the veins with a reliable "frame".
- improving microcirculation;
- reducing capillary permeability;
- smoothes and straightens dilated veins;
- calms and cools the inflamed zones.
- pain and swelling of the legs due to venous insufficiency
- prevention and treatment of venous expansion, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis;
- subsequent treatment after surgery for varicose veins;
- Closed injuries (including sports) with hemorrhages, hematomas, sprains;
- to improve the healing processes of postoperative scars;
- thrombophlebitis of hemorrhoidal veins.
Peptides of grape seed, wheat germ, horse chestnut, rue flowers, essential oils of mint, rosemary, heparin, excipients.
Individual sensitivity to components.
1-3 times a day, apply to affected areas, rub until slight redness of the skin.