- improves renal blood flow and kidney function;
- has a tonic effect on the adrenal glands, which is especially important for people who are constantly exposed to stress;
- suppresses pathogenic flora;
- contributes to the normalization of recovery processes and the function of the urinary tract after surgery;
- increases diuresis;
- reduces puffiness;
- increases renal filtration, prevents the formation of urinary stones;
- has a disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect.
- prevention and comprehensive treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the urinary tract (cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis);
- uric acid diathesis;
- urolithiasis disease;
- chronic renal failure;
- postoperative period after removal of urinary stones;
- carrying out cleaning programs;
- gout, metabolic arthritis.
Peptides of watermelon seeds, wheat germ, rosehip, cornflower, hawthorn, corn stigmas, lingonberry leaf, black poplar, bearberry, birch buds.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.