- reduces swelling and size of the adenoma;
- prevents early menopause;
- increases potency;
- Provides nutritional support for the adrenal glands and prostate gland;
- tones the reproductive system;
- increases diuresis;
- reduces swelling and the amount of protein in the urine;
- eliminates urination disorders;
- suppresses pathogenic flora;
- exhibits an adaptive effect in chronic inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system;
- delays the aging process;
- Long-term use can be considered as hormone replacement therapy, since some components are phytoandrogens.
Balm is recommended for use:
- Healthy men to enhance erectile function continuously.
- to maintain hormonal balance in men with prostate hypertrophy
- to normalize secretory activity.
- reduces swelling and size of the adenoma,
- prevents early menopause,
- increases potency.
- benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- complex therapy of acute and chronic inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system (urethritis, prostatitis, etc.);
- rehabilitation in the postoperative period after an adenomectomy;
- erectile dysfunctions, androgen deficiency;
- violation of the outflow and urinary retention;
- Prevention of premature aging;
- pathological menopause syndrome;
- as a tonic;
- protection of the body from the toxic effects of alcohol and nicotine.
Peptides of pumpkin seeds, amaranth, licorice root, juniper, shepherd's purse, horse chestnut, safflower root, horsetail root.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.