- improves blood supply to the retina;
- speeds up its updating;
- Helps strengthen the vessels of the eyes and brain;
- protects the membranes of blood vessels and capillaries, maintains their elasticity, improves microcirculation;
- saturates blood vessels and tissues with oxygen;
- prevents the development of hemorrhagic syndrome, bleeding and hemorrhage in the retina;
- reduces eye fatigue under artificial lighting and working with a computer;
- controls and improves visual acuity, especially at dusk;
- has pronounced antioxidant properties;
- protects the lens of the eye and the retina from free radicals;
- slows down the aging process, the development of cataracts and glaucoma;
- has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, analgesic, anti-sclerotic effects;
- has trophic properties.
- with eye diseases;
- to reduce eye fatigue from wearing contact lenses, from working on a computer, long reading;
- prevention of night blindness, myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, angiopathy, retinopathy in patients with diabetes mellitus.
Peptides of pumpkin seeds, wheat germ, grape seed, phytoextracts: blueberries, alfalfa, nettle, red mountain ash, calendula, carrot seeds.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Children 5-10 years old ½ tsp - 1 per day.
Children 10-14 years ½ tsp - 2 times a day.
Children from 14 years old - 1 tsp each. 2-3 times a day.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.