- normalizes metabolism;
- has an antioxidant effect;
- eliminating the toxic effect of free radicals on the skin, hair, nails;
- improves trophic, elastic, regenerative functions of the skin;
- has a capillary-protective, and vitamin-saving effect;
- smoothes and rejuvenates the skin;
- saturates hair and nails with micro-, macrocells, oxygen, which improves their blood supply and saturation with nutrients;
- stimulates growth and prevents hair loss;
- eliminates brittle nails;
- improves lipid and mineral metabolism;
- improves digestion processes;
- cleanses blood vessels, skin;
- nourishes hair with a healthy shine;
- has an antianemic, antisclerotic effect.
- to improve the condition of the skin, hair, nails;
- to prevent premature aging processes.
Peptides of wheat germ, walnut and phytoextracts of aronia, strawberries, rose petals, elecampane, sage, calendula.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Children 5-10 years old ½ tsp - 1 per day.
Children 10-14 years ½ tsp - 2 times a day.
Children from 14 years old - 1 tsp each. 2-3 times a day.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.