The anti-stress formula has a mild sedative, calming effect on the central nervous system, relieves emotional stress, reduces anxiety, improves sleep.
- possesses general strengthening, tonic, energy-saving, vitamin-saving and mineral-saving, antioxidant, anti-sclerotic properties;
- has a mild sedative and antidepressant effect due to increased inhibitory processes in the central nervous system;
- reduces emotional lability and excitability of the nervous system, the level of anxiety and anxiety, hysteria, migraine-like headaches, improves mood;
- the sedative effect of the balm is not accompanied by addiction, does not cause drowsiness and allows you to lead a familiar lifestyle;
- thanks to its composition, the balm regulates sleep: facilitates the process of falling asleep and ensures the quality of sleep;
- normalizes the activity of the nervous system during vegetative-vascular dystonia, causing mild hypotensive, vasodilating and antispasmodic effects;
- has an anticonvulsant effect.
- with chronic fatigue syndrome, anxiety, anxiety, hysteria, migraine, headaches, nervous irritability, insomnia;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia according to the cardiac type;
- cardiovascular neurosis with cardialgia and arterial hypertension;
- menopausal syndrome;
- chronic alcoholism;
- regulates sleep.
Peptides of flax, amaranth, wheat germ; as well as phytoextracts of passiflora, peony root, hop cones, vinca, valerian root, lemon balm, chamomile, lavender.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Children 5-10 years old ½ tsp - 1 per day.
Children 10-14 years ½ tsp - 2 times a day.
Children from 14 years old - 1 tsp each. 2-3 times a day.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.