Flaxseed oil extract ranks first among other vegetable fats in terms of the content of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) - linoleic and linolenic.
Due to the presence of linamarine glycoside, flaxseed oil extract has an enveloping effect, protecting the nerve endings of the submucosal layer of the stomach from irritation, exhibiting anti-inflammatory, ulcerative, analgesic, bronchodilator and mucolytic effects.
Oil extract of flax seeds, produced by the company "GREEN-VISA" - contains in its composition biologically active substances that contribute to the normalization of the vital processes of the body.
- in gastroenterology - with erosive and ulcerative lesions of the mucous membranes of the esophagus, stomach, intestines, chronic colitis, accompanied by constipation, with chronic hepatitis;
- in cardiology - with ischemic heart disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis;
- in endocrinology - with diabetes mellitus, hyperthyroidism;
- in neurology - in cases of cerebrovascular accident, cerebral sclerosis, before stroke and post-stroke disorders, migraine;
- in oncology - to prevent the development of benign and malignant neoplasms, to enhance immunity in immunodeficiency states;
- in pulmonology - with bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, smoker's cough;
- in gerontological practice - with rapid aging, blindness, atonic constipation, high cholesterol and blood lipids;
- in dentistry - with lesions of the oral mucosa, gingivitis, stomatitis, seizures;
- in dermatology - with allergic skin lesions, eczema, psoriasis;
- in ophthalmology - with visual impairment, vascular disorders, retinal damage;
- in sexology - with menopause and urogenital sexopathological disorders;
- in cosmetology - to rejuvenate the skin of the face, neck, to improve skin turgor.
Flaxseed oil extract, edible gelatin.
Acute gastrointestinal bleeding, loose stools, acute abdomen, individual intolerance.
1 capsule 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
The course of admission is 1 month. 4-6 times a year.