Functional food product Lecithin company is a pure natural plant lecithin, packaged for ease of dosage and use in soft gelatin capsules.
The lack of phospholipids in the diet leads to the accumulation of fat in the liver, its obesity, and then cirrhosis. Phospholipids are involved in the regulation of metabolism, in the construction of the structure of nervous tissue, liver cells, and the brain. They reduce blood cholesterol and prevent its deposition in the walls of blood vessels, which is the most important preventive measure in relation to the development of atherosclerosis and its accompanying cardiovascular diseases.
The content of phospholipids in the tissues of the human body is quite high: brain - 30%, nerve fibers - 17%, liver - 16%, pancreas - 12%, kidneys - 11%, heart - 10%. The skeletal muscle of phosphatides contains 3%. The daily requirement for phospholipids of a healthy adult is 5-10 g.
Lecithin is a typical and very active representative of phospholipids. Its composition includes choline and cephalin, the main component of the latter is ethanolamine. Lecithin is present in all cells of the human body. Due to the content of methyl groups, it actively manifests itself in lipid metabolism, in particular, prevents fatty degeneration of the liver, ensures the normal functioning of nerve tissue, increases mental performance, has a positive effect on sexual activity, and helps lower blood cholesterol.
Lecithin is the main nutrient for nerve tissue. Deficiency of it in the diet leads to the appearance of irritability, fatigue, brain exhaustion up to a nervous breakdown. The source of lecithin in the diet is unrefined vegetable oils (vegetable oil sediment mainly consists of phospholipids), egg yolks, animal and fish liver, legume plants, and some raw vegetables. It has been established that vegetable lecithin is more effective than lecithin extracted from animal products. In addition to the main diet, it is advisable to use lecithin in the form of a biologically active food supplement.
Extremely important lecithin for the nervous system. After all, the nerve cells themselves are composed of special fatty substances, and signals along nerve fibers are carried out only if there are intact membranes, which also consist mainly of fatty substances. The myelin sheaths of nerve trunks are more than half lecithin and its derivatives.
In violation of the integrity of the nerve membranes, a violation occurs in the transmission of nerve impulses. And this means a disorder in the coordination of movements and is manifested by gross neurological disorders. This phenomenon can occur with injuries, as well as with such a serious illness as multiple sclerosis. Brain tissue generally consists of 95% fat and water. In this case, fats are represented by lecithin, OMEGA-3 complex of polyunsaturated fatty acids and their derivatives. A deficiency in the nutrition of brain cells means their degeneration and degradation, which manifests itself at the behavioral level with various disorders - from mood swings and problems with performance to various types of mental disorders.
- source of phospholipids;
- is the main nutrient for the nervous system, as it is 17%) of peripheral nerve fibers and 30% of brain tissue;
- activates memory, analytical functions of thinking;
- takes an active part in the processes of neurotransmission (transmission of a nerve impulse along nerve fibers);
- participates in the normal development of the brain and nervous system of the fetus;
- regulates the permeability of cell membranes, participates in protein synthesis and in the regulation of metabolism;
- is an effective hepatoprotector, improves the functioning of liver cells (hepatocytes);
- restores the structure of damaged liver tissue during the toxic effects of drugs, viruses, alcohol and drugs;
- when used on an empty stomach, it has a choleretic effect, cleanses the gall bladder and liver, stimulates intestinal motility;
- strengthens the membrane of pancreatic beta cells that produce insulin, thereby normalizing blood sugar levels;
- reduces cholesterol and the concentration of triglycerides in the blood, helps cleanse the walls of blood vessels from cholesterol plaques;
- increases the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, necessary for the nutrition of all cells of the body;
- normalizes fat metabolism, protects against overweight;
- plays an important role in maintaining reproductive function, participates in the biosynthesis of prostaglandins in the prostate gland, increases sperm motility, prevents advanced prostate fibrosis in old age;
- helps to strengthen and maintain skeletal muscles with increased physical exertion;
- serves as an effective support for those who quit smoking.
- functional disorders of nervous and mental activity;
- distracted attention, memory loss;
- chronic fatigue, nervous exhaustion;
- increased mental and psychoemotional stress;
- traumatic and infectious diseases of the nervous system;
- degenerative diseases of the nervous system (encephalopathy);
- multiple sclerosis;
- Alzheimer's disease;
- neurosis, depression;
- chronic alcoholism, alcoholic polyneuritis;
- atherosclerosis, hypertension, angina pectoris;
- diseases of the liver and biliary system (viral hepatitis, chronic hepatitis, biliary dyskinesia, alcoholic and toxic hepatitis, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis);
- maintaining the male reproductive system;
- pregnancy - for the normal formation of the fetal nervous system;
- prevention of obesity;
- increased physical activity.
Lecithin, edible gelatin.
Individual sensitivity to components.
1 capsule 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
The course of admission is 1 month. 4-6 times a year.