The hepatoprotective formula activates the detoxification mechanisms of the liver, regulates fat and cholesterol metabolism, stabilizes the membranes of hepatocytes, restores liver cells, inhibits lipid peroxidation, normalizes bile formation and bile secretion, helps lower blood sugar, has a desensitizing effect, activates the body's immune defense against viral and viral infections , as well as for allergic and skin diseases, it stimulates the production of its own interferon.
- activates the detoxification mechanisms of the liver;
- regulates fat and cholesterol metabolism;
- stabilizes the membranes of hepatocytes;
- restores liver cells;
- inhibits lipid peroxidation;
- normalizes bile formation and biliary excretion;
- helps to reduce blood sugar;
- has a desensitizing effect;
- activates the body's immune defenses for viral and bacterial infections, as well as for allergic and skin diseases;
- stimulates the production of its own interferon;
- hepatoprotective, antihypoxic, antioxidant effect;
- normalizes protein lipid and pigment metabolism;
- positively affects homeostasis.
- chronic liver diseases of viral, alcoholic, toxic (drug, radiation damage), metabolic, autoimmune, cholestatic origin;
- obesity of the liver;
- diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract (dyskinesia, cholecystitis);
- pathology of the pancreas, fermentopathy, acetonemic conditions;
- respiratory diseases;
- skin diseases of an infectious-allergic nature (hay fever, asthma, dermatosis, psoriasis, eczema, sinusitis, pharyngitis, bronchitis, herpetic infection);
- acute and chronic intoxication (food, alcohol, drugs, etc.);
- with chronic placental insufficiency, post-stress disorders, dandruff, mastitis, migraine, a predisposition to atherosclerosis, flatulence, spastic colitis, insect bites;
- Anemia (iron-deficient, posthemorrhagic).
Natural peptides, honey, herbs (immortelle, oregano, blackcurrant, milk thistle, lemon balm, nettle, clover).
Immortelle in folk medicine: there is no better choleretic drug. It normalizes the composition of bile, reduces the content of bilirubin and cholesterol, increases the tone of the gallbladder, helps to wash out sand and small stones from the gallbladder, and stimulates the secretory function of the pancreas.
Oregano has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, choleretic, diaphoretic, expectorant and sanitizing the airways.
Blackcurrant is the most important horticultural crop. It contains vitamin C up to 0.4 g / 100 g, increases immunity, activates the body's defenses, promotes the production of antibodies and macrophages, improves metabolic processes, and has a tonic, disinfectant and anti-sclerotic effect.
Milk thistle contains the most effective of the known substances that protect the liver, helps restore liver cells, prevents the absorption of toxic substances and neutralizes the already received, supports the immune system, antioxidant. In Bulgaria they say - I found milk thistle, you can throw away all the medicines.
Nettle contains vital vitamins and mineral salts. It enhances bile secretion, normalizes the pancreas, supports the main metabolism, helps to increase hemoglobin, cleanses the body of toxins, lowers blood sugar, and increases blood clotting.
Clover acts as an antibiotic and relaxant, has anti-inflammatory, anti-sclerotic, wound healing, analgesic effect, cleanses the blood, prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood.
Melissa is an effective and useful plant known since ancient times as a restorative remedy. Avicenna in the “Canon of Medical Science” described her ability to “invigorate and strengthen the heart, stop interruptions”, as well as “help with brain blockages and eliminate halitosis”. It has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, choleretic and sedative effects, improves metabolism, eliminates anomalies of fermentation.
Individual sensitivity to components.
- 1 1/2 tsp. 20 minutes before meals, drink 1/2 cup of water, 2-3 times a day;
- with increased acidity - after 1.5-2 hours after eating.