The tea is meant to normalise the work of cardio vascular system. It improves the tropism processes in vascular walls. It normalises the metabolism in myocardium. It reduces the load on myocardium. It has very smooth anti-arrhythmic action.
green tea, leaves of dooryard plantain, pot marigold flower, leaves of great nettle, fruits of cinnamon rose, fruits of red hawthorn, peppermint herb, leaves of red bilberry, leaves of drooping birch
- in case of vegetative-vascular dystonia and meteosensitivity
- in case of atherosclerosis and arterial hypertension
- in case of cardiac insufficiency
- in case of ischemic heart disease
- for prevention of heart attack and stroke as the part of complex programs
Directions of use:
Once before night on an empty stomach.