Chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system are one of the most common pathologies, taking second place in frequency after arterial.
The pain associated with joint damage is more often of a chronic nature, of various genesis (inflammatory, mechanical, vascular), which requires continuous long-term therapy to improve the quality of life of patients.
Warming gel Healthy joints, due to its multicomponent composition, after rubbing easily penetrates the pores of the skin, is rapidly absorbed, providing a therapeutic effect.
- eliminates pain and inflammation of the joints;
- reduces morning stiffness and swelling of the joints;
- helps to increase the range of motion in the joints.
- joint and muscle pain;
- neuralgia, lumbago, osteochondrosis, osteoarthrosis;
- injuries of the musculoskeletal system;
- post-traumatic inflammation of the ligaments of muscles and joints;
- acute and chronic osteoarthritis;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- inflammation of the periarticular tissues, tendons;
- Athletes - as a warming agent.
Peptides of flax, gingerbread, cinquefoil, pepper; essential oils of mint, coriander, dimexide, excipients.
Individual sensitivity to components.
- squeeze a strip of gel onto the muscle area to be warmed up and massage for 3-4 minutes to rub until the skin becomes slightly reddened 1-3 times a day;
- for diseases of the musculoskeletal system: heat a small amount of salt in a frying pan, put in a bag and apply alternately to the affected joints (no more than 5 minutes), apply the Healthy Joints gel, then the Anti-inflammatory gel, rub in, immediately apply the healthy joints balm, wrap on night.