It is used as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent in the pathology of joints of an inflammatory, metabolic, and dystrophic nature.
The balm contains a unique complex of all the minerals necessary for the body, especially calcium and phosphorus, the deficiency of which leads to the development of osteoporosis (more often women in menopause and those with gerontological profile suffer).
- regulates metabolism, especially protein;
- has a general toning, plastic (high content of proteins and amino acids), immunomodulating effect;
- normalizes increased muscle tone in diseases of the nervous system and other disorders of the motor functions of the body (hyperkinesis, parkinsonism, multiple sclerosis, spastic traumatic paralysis);
- normalizes increased muscle tone in traumatic, infectious lesions of the spinal cord;
- has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, regenerative effect (for bone fractures);
- promotes the renewal and growth of connective tissue, strengthens and restores joint tissue, reduces swelling of tissues;
- normalizes the water-electrolyte balance in the body, has an analgesic effect.
- complex treatment of fractures, habitual dislocations;
- deforming osteoarthritis, arthritis (rheumatoid nature);
- osteochondrosis (chondropathy, myasthenia gravis);
- osteoporosis (for prevention and treatment in the pre-menopausal and menopausal period of men and women);
- recommended for use by all persons over 35 years of age, as a general strengthening complex, used for increased loads on the musculoskeletal system;
- articular form of psoriasis.
Peptides of walnut, amaranth, flax seeds, phytoextracts of larkspur, licorice, thistle, calendula, plantain, celery root.
Individual sensitivity to the components of phytobalm.
1 tsp each 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Children 5-10 years old ½ tsp - 1 per day.
Children 10-14 years ½ tsp - 2 times a day.
Children from 14 years old - 1 tsp each. 2-3 times a day.
Do not drink with liquid!
The course of admission is 1.5-2 months.