Formula for normalizing metabolism and lowering sugar.
Inulin forte - a natural product for daily use.
Source of inulin and dietary fiber. Improves carbohydrate metabolism in patients with diabetes. Recommended for people on a low-calorie diet.
Herbal medicine, a component of which is Phytoinulin of the company "GREEN-VISA", for diabetes is prescribed in addition to the main treatment and should be carried out continuously. Sugar level with the regular use of recommended phytoproducts decreases or normalizes (with a mild form of diabetes), which allows to reduce insulin doses or even do without it.
Herbal medicine also protects patients from damage to the cardiovascular system, retina, kidneys and liver, or delays the onset of complications.
One of the active components of Inulin forte is the bean leaf, which contains proteins, various amino acids, carbohydrates, silicic acid, trace elements (e.g. chromium) and other active plant elements.
Bean sashes have a wide range of therapeutic and prophylactic effects: hypotensive, anti-sclerotic, anti-diabetic, anti-rheumatic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, stone-dissolving, wound healing and normalizing metabolic processes.
Accordingly, products containing bean leaves are useful for rheumatism, edema of renal origin, exacerbation of chronic pyelonephritis, chronic pancreatitis, diabetes mellitus, kidney stone disease, hypertension, gout, atherosclerosis, and obesity.
The healing effect of elecampane, which is part of Inulin forte, is due primarily to its high content of plant polysaccharides (inulin, pectin substances), as well as its rich amino acid and mineral composition.
Inulin is involved in the same metabolic processes as glucose, and replaces it in situations where glucose is not absorbed by cells; improves lipid metabolism, positively affects the intestinal flora, accelerates the cleansing of the body from toxins and harmful substances.
Essential amino acids, isoleucine, leucine - contribute to the production of insulin and normalize blood sugar; arginine, methionine, threonine - participate in the metabolism of fats, prevent fatty degeneration of the liver; tryptophan and phenylalanine - suppress appetite.
What is the value of inulin? In its truly fundamental effect on metabolism. The fact is that inulin has a beneficial effect during the entire time spent in the human body - from getting into the stomach and ending with secretion.
Inulin, getting into the gastrointestinal tract, is split by hydrochloric acid and enzymes into individual fructose molecules and short fructose chains that penetrate the bloodstream.
The remaining undigested portion of inulin is rapidly excreted by binding a large amount of substances unnecessary to the body.
Such as heavy metals, radionuclides, crystals of cholesterol, fatty acids, various toxic chemical compounds that enter the body with food or formed during the life of pathogenic microbes living in the intestines.
In addition, inulin significantly stimulates the contractility of the intestinal wall, which significantly accelerates the cleansing of the body of toxins, undigested food and harmful substances.
- normalizes carbohydrate metabolism;
- improves metabolism;
- improves the cardiovascular system and the gastrointestinal tract;
- It has anti-inflammatory and regenerative effects in case of gastric ulcer;
- is an effective means of detoxifying the body;
- prevents the development of diabetic retinopathy; naturally reduces hunger;
- non toxic;
- does not provoke the development of allergies;
- does not cause side effects;
- course administration of Inulin forte leads to a significant improvement in carbohydrate and fat metabolism, a decrease in blood insulin levels, which reflects an improvement in the sensitivity of cells to this hormone, and, as a result, a decrease in body weight;
Inulin forte restores the activity of the gastrointestinal tract. Partially neutralizes toxic substances in the intestines and blood due to its sorbent properties. It unloads the liver in this sense and preserves its potential capabilities, which are so necessary for the body in the fight against various diseases and harmful environmental factors.
- damage to the cardiovascular system, retina, kidneys, liver;
- edema of renal origin;
- chronic pyelonephritis;
- kidney stone disease;
- to cleanse the body of toxins, undigested food and harmful substances;
- gastric ulcer;
- reduces the feeling of hunger;
- disorders of water-salt, lipid and carbohydrate metabolism;
- complex therapy of arterial hypertension, edematous syndrome;
- urolithiasis disease;
- complex therapy of gastrointestinal diseases;
- diabetes mellitus (type 1 and 2), diabetic retinopathy.
Bean and elecampane peptides, lactose.
Individual sensitivity to components.
1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
Improvement in taking Inulin forte occurs after 3-4 weeks. A lasting effect can be achieved after prolonged and regular use for 8-12 months or more.