Indosine - is a CANCER PROTECTOR OF BROAD SPECTRUM
Indosine is a CANCER PROTECTOR OF BROAD SPECTRUM
One of the promising directions in the fight against cancer is oncology practice. Long ago proved the positive role of vitamin – coenzyme preparations immunomodulators , antioxidants and enterosorbents . Indosine embodies a combination of the above means and opens new perspectives for the development of prevention of oncological diseases.
- Regulates the processes of cell proliferation
- Has a healing effect
- Regulates the main links of immunity
- Reduces the risk of gastrointestinal tumors and respiratory tract
- Reduces the risk of hormone-dependent tumors
- Reduces the severity of tissue damage during inflammation
- Prevents the growth of papillomas
Adults: 1 tablet 1 time a day during meals. Tablets should not be crushed or crumbled before use. Course duration 4-6 weeks. If necessary, you can repeat the course throughout the year.
MCC iris milky white (Lot. Iris lactea), catalase , potato starch, superoxide dismutase, coenzyme Q10, broccoli extract (Lot. Brassica oleracea and Brassica silvestris), indole-3 -carbinol , shellac , maltodextrin , polyethylene glycol , titanium dioxide, copper complexes of chlorophylls , propylene glycol, calcium stearate, talc.