The EYE is the most important sensory organ. About 80% of all information from the outside world we receive through vision.
To maintain the function of vision, we need many substances. The main ones are carotenoids. Lutein is especially important for the eyes.
- with visual impairment;
- as a means of increasing visual acuity;
- to reduce eye fatigue from wearing lenses, working at the computer, with prolonged reading;
- for the prevention of bacterial and viral infections;
- as an additional source of natural vitamins A, F, E, carotenoids and antioxidants;
- to optimize nutrition for the prevention and complex treatment of diseases of the organs of vision (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, glaucoma, cataracts, age-related macular degeneration of the retina, inflammatory processes of the organs of vision of various etiologies);
- with night blindness;
- with dry mucous membranes of the eyes, redness of the eyelids, watery eyes in the cold, prevention of intraocular hemorrhage.
Peptides of walnut kernels, grape seed, betacarotene, lutein, edible gelatin.
Individual sensitivity to components.
1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
The course of admission is 1 month. 4-6 times a year.