The medicinal plant components that make up its composition: garlic extract, buckwheat flower extract, flavonoids, as well as iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium and other minerals, vitamins C, B, B2, P are selected so that the action of each component enhances and complements each other friend.
Garlic extract. The main advantage of garlic is the presence of a complex organic substance - allicin, to which it owes a specific smell, taste and antibacterial properties.
Buckwheat extract. Blooming buckwheat grass contains up to 4% rutin, which makes it possible to use it as a promising source of vitamin P. In modern medicine, rutin is used to prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, gastric and duodenal ulcer, rheumatism, and malignant formations, diseases of the liver and gall bladder. Rutin normalizes and maintains the structure, elasticity, function and permeability of blood vessels, prevents their sclerotic lesions, helps maintain normal blood pressure, exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects, promotes vasodilation, has anti-edematous and mild antispasmodic effects.
Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential for the normal functioning of the body.
In combination with the bioflavonoids that make up the Venonorm product, it participates in various processes and reactions that occur in the body, improves the condition of connective tissue and blood vessel walls, and stimulates hematopoiesis and liver function.
- capillary stabilizing agent.
- strengthens cell walls.
- reduces the rate of filtration of water in the capillaries and the vascular permeability of the microvasculature in relation to proteins.
- in patients with chronic venous insufficiency, lymphostasis reduces edema of the lower extremities and the complaints caused by it (increased fatigue, pain, cramps, paresthesias, trophic disorders, varicose ulcers).
- has a cardioprotective effect and prevents the development of atherosclerosis.
- Has a hypotensive and mild choleretic effect.
- It has antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, diaphoretic effect.
- increases immune defense, favorably affects the growth and division of cells, causing a rejuvenating effect.
- stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- reduces the level of betalipoproteins, thereby reducing the risk of deposition of cholesterol on the walls of blood vessels, also helps to reduce the concentration of cholesterol in the blood.
- relieves symptoms associated with hemorrhoids, pain, exudation, itching and bleeding.
- helps to slow the development of diabetic retinopathy, the prevention of microthrombosis and other lesions of the retina of vascular origin.
- treatment and prevention of atherosclerosis;
- treatment and prevention of avitominosis P and C;
- superficial thrombophlebitis;
- chronic venous insufficiency (pain, swelling, trophic disorders, ulcers, etc.);
- hemorrhages in the retina;
- hemorrhoids, postthrombotic syndrome;
- retinopathies (diabetic, hypertonic, atherosclerotic);
- lymphostasis, infectious diseases;
- trophic disorders after radiation therapy;
- pain and swelling with injuries.
Garlic peptides, buckwheat flower extract, vitamin C, lactose.
Individual sensitivity to components.
1-2 tablets 3 times a day.