GRINVIT capsules - peptides of pumpkin seeds - prevention of helminthiasis and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and prostate gland.
Pumpkin seed oil extract - an environmentally friendly product obtained from selected pumpkin seeds by cold pressing, is a unique natural battery of biologically active substances.
It has pronounced anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, immunomodulating properties, which contributes to the complete normalization of the structure and functions of damaged organs and tissues, especially the prostate gland, mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, and skin integuments.
- pumpkin seed oil extract (MEST) includes a complex of natural biologically active substances, which determines its therapeutic effect, both at the cellular level and at the level of the whole organism as a whole;
- MEST has pronounced anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, immunomodulating properties, which contributes to the complete normalization of the structure and functions of damaged organs and tissues, especially the liver, prostate gland, mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, and skin integuments;
- normalizing metabolism, as a tonic and restorative;
- MEST helps to adapt and increase the body's resistance to stressful situations;
- prevents the development of chronic fatigue syndrome and asthenia;
- impaired mental activity;
- increases the body's resistance to colds;
- restores and normalizes the secretory, motor evacuation functions of the gastrointestinal tract, gall bladder and biliary tract;
- has a pronounced hepatoprotective and membrane stabilizing effect;
- has anthelmintic activity.
- alcohol and toxic liver lesions, fatty liver, chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis;
- chronic cholecystitis, asymptomatic course of cholelithiasis (latent form) without exacerbation;
- acute and chronic esophagitis, gastritis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum;
- chronic colitis, accompanied by hypo- and atony of the large intestine, ulcerative colitis without pronounced exacerbation;
- proctitis, rectal fissures, hemorrhoids, intestinal diverticulitis;
- atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, myocardial dystrophy, hypertension;
- angiopathies, vasculitis, phlebitis;
- cheilitis, glossitis, gingivitis, stomatitis, periodontal disease;
- iron deficiency anemia, posthemorrhagic anemia. The folic acid vitamin P contained in MEST promotes the formation of red blood cells, an increase in hemoglobin, improves microcirculation, strengthens the vascular wall;
- cataracts, partial loss of vision, retinal angiopathy, due to the high content of vitamin A, carotenoids, vitamin P and C;
- adnexitis, vaginitis, colpitis erosion of the cervix;
- parasitic infestations (worms, giardia);
- prostatitis, adenomas, male infertility;
- unsaturated fatty acids and zinc contained in MEST normalize testosterone secretion, promote normalization of sperm motility, stop excessive proliferation of prostate cells;
- prevention of diabetes. The zinc contained in the preparation is involved in the formation of insulin and causes a hypoglycemic effect;
- pustular skin lesions, trophic lesions of the nails;
- allopecia (hair loss);
- flabby, wrinkled, lost turgor problem skin;
- metabolic disorders, seasonal hypovitaminosis;
- burn disease, thermal and chemical burns;
- possessing high antioxidant activity, inhibits the aging process.
Peptides of pumpkin seed , edible gelatin.
It is not recommended to take with acute cholecystitis, acute pancreatitis, acute appendicitis, reflux disease, with exacerbation of ulcerative colitis, exacerbation of gallstone disease.
1 capsule 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
The course of admission is 1 month. 4-6 times a year.