- have anti-inflammatory, restorative effect;
- inhibit the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are important components of the inflammatory reaction;
- antiseptic effect;
- anti-virus action;
- bactericidal effect;
- antifungal effect to a wide range of mushrooms;
- antipruritic and anti-allergenic effect;
- interfere with the release of histamine, which is almost always responsible for allergic reactions of an immediate type, - accompanied by itching;
- they seal the walls of blood vessels, restore the elasticity of the capillaries;
- have a hemostatic effect, are used to prevent internal bleeding;
- wound healing effect, dermatoplastic;
- stimulate the regeneration of normal tissue;
- relieve pain, reduce discomfort (local analgesic activity of propolis exceeds novocaine 5.2 times);
- have antitumor and antioxidant effects.
- inflammatory reaction;
- viral, fungal and bacterial infections;
- itching, allergies, bleeding, pain, discomfort, tumors, antibiotic therapy;
- inflammatory and infectious diseases of the genitourinary tract and pelvis (adnexitis, urethritis, cystitis, prostatitis, cervicitis, endometritis, proctitis, proctosigmoiditis, salpingitis, colpitis, metritis, parametritis, hemorrhoids);
- cracks in the anus, postoperative wounds, fistulas of the rectum;
- cervical erosion, cervical erosion after electrocoagulation;
- menopausal syndrome;
- for resorption of tumor processes - due to the unique ability to control the processes of tissue formation;
- general viral infection (herpes, flu, hepatitis, encephalitis, etc.).
Peptides of wheat germ, Japanese sophora, propolis, fat base.
Individual sensitivity to components.
Vaginally or rectally administered 1 piece up to 3 times a day or at night.
Then it is advisable to lie down for 30-40 minutes.