Normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, gall bladder and biliary tract.
The liver condition significantly affects overall well-being, brain function, sleep quality, skin condition, etc.
Therefore, liver health is the key to the health of the whole organism!
GREENVIT series liver capsules are the optimal combination of fat-soluble vitamins, flavonoids, omega acids, and vegetable lecithin.
The product cleanses the liver of toxins and restores its cells damaged by negative factors of modern life (malnutrition, carcinogenic products, drugs, alcohol, viral and infectious diseases).
After the main course of cleansing and restoration of the liver, the result must be extended with capsules of the GREENVIT series. Capsules for the liver and FITOFORTE series for the liver.
Or conduct independent capsules for the liver 1-2 times a year.
- eliminates the deficiency of phospholipids necessary for liver cells;
- contributes to the generation and stabilization of cell membranes;
- reactivates broken membrane-bound enzyme systems and receptors;
- increases the detoxification ability of the liver and, thus, maximally normalizes its functions;
- contributes to the normalization of cholesterol;
- fatty degeneration of the liver (also with diabetes);
- acute and chronic hepatitis;
- toxic liver damage;
- in order to prevent prolonged use of drugs, alcohol;
- in case of chronic intoxications (including professional);
- as a natural source of biologically active substances: phospholipids, fat-soluble vitamins A, E, D, to create optimal nutritional conditions for normalizing the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, gall bladder and bile ducts.
Peptides of pumpkin seeds, milk thistle, echinacea, lecithin, edible gelatin.
Pumpkin seed oil extract saturates the body with vitamin A, a deficiency of which is inevitable in all liver diseases, thereby preventing metabolic disturbances.
Milk thistle seed oil extract is a source of silymarin. Silymarin prevents the penetration of toxic substances into the liver cells and decomposes other poisons before they begin to exert their detrimental effect. This is the only currently known natural compound that protects liver cells and restores its functions.
Echinacea improves liver function due to the formation of choline, which increases the activity of liver cells. Phytosterols contained in Echinacea delay the absorption of cholesterol, preventing fatty liver, preventing the formation of cholesterol stones in the gallbladder.
Lecithin contains essential phospholipids, which are the main structural elements of cell membranes and organelles. They take part in the differentiation, division and regeneration of cells. Also, phospholipids can regulate the permeability of the cell membrane, improve the process of intracellular respiration and participate in the energy metabolism of cells. With a deficiency of phospholipids, a violation of fat metabolism occurs, which leads to fatty degeneration of the liver.
Individual sensitivity to components.
1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
The course of admission is 1 month. 4-6 times a year.