Designed to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation in various parts of the body. Anti-inflammatory gel - spinal health formula.
- improving local blood circulation;
- inflammation with rheumatism and joint pain (neuralgia, neuritis, sciatica, lumbago, sciatica);
- for the prevention of metabolic and degenerative diseases (arthritis, arthrosis);
- in the complex treatment of chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system: arthrosis, osteochondrosis, foot deformation;
- with pain, swelling, inflammation;
Peptides of birch leaves, rosemary, red pepper, cinquefoil, golden mustache, essential oils of juniper, tea tree, medical camphor, turpentine, lanolin, methyl salicylate, excipients.
The leaves of white birch have a pronounced decongestant effect, relieve tension in a sore spot.
Rosemary is known as a tool that improves blood circulation, has a positive effect on nerve trunks and endings, reduces pain (it even relieves headaches).
Red pepper (capsicum) has an irritating effect on the skin and subcutaneous tissue, enhances local blood circulation.
Sabelnik - a plant that has pronounced anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties, is distinguished by its ability to restore cartilage and bone tissue.
Golden mustache is a powerful biogenic stimulant with a wide range of therapeutic effects.
Juniper essential oil also promotes tissue repair, known as an effective antirheumatic agent.
Tea tree is a unique plant with a powerful antiseptic effect (8 times stronger than carbolic acid and 5 times stronger than alcohol). It contains such a unique ingredient as viridofloren, not found in any other plant that has bactericidal properties.
Medical camphor, obtained from camphor tree, has an irritant and partly antiseptic effect when applied topically, and therefore is used in inflammatory processes, arthritis, rheumatism, etc.
Purified turpentine, or turpentine oil, is obtained from the resin of pine pine. It has a local irritating, distracting (analgesic) and antiseptic effect. Its distracting effect is associated with the ability to penetrate through the epidermis into the deeper layers of the skin and cause reflex changes in the body as a result of irritation of the skin receptors and the release of the biologically active substance histamine from the skin. It is used for neuralgia, myositis, lumbar ischialgia, rheumatism.
Methyl salicylate is a methyl ester of salicylic acid. Salicylates are the first specific anti-inflammatory drugs in pharmacology. At the same time, their anti-inflammatory effect is combined with an analgesic and antipyretic effect. Salicyl glycoside, which gave rise to this group of drugs, was isolated from willow bark. Methyl salicylate is used externally as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent for joint and muscle rheumatism, arthritis, etc. It is well combined with turpentine and other oils.
Individual sensitivity to components.
- apply the gel to the inflamed areas, rub until a slight reddening of the skin. Rubbing and massage should be carried out 2-3 times a day. Course 2-4 weeks;
- for diseases of the musculoskeletal system: heat a small amount of salt in a frying pan, put in a bag and apply alternately to the affected joints (no more than 5 minutes), apply the Healthy Joints gel, then the Anti-inflammatory gel, rub in, immediately apply the healthy joints balm, wrap on night.