The tea is meant to normalize the work of respiratory system. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and expectorate effect. It mitigates the course of respiratory diseases. It also helps to improve airway conductance.
green tea, carnation, pot marigold flower, fruits of cinnamon rose, roots of sweetweed, flowers of tiller
- In case of catarrhal signs of lower airway
- in case of chronic bronchitis
- in case of wheezing pulmonary illnesses
- in case of respiratory allergy and asthma
- in case case of pulmonary fibrosis and pulmonary emphysema
Directions of use:
Once before night on an empty stomach.